Accommodation and Facilities
It was mentioned above that The Poplars started life as the Vicarage to St Johns Church Alsagers Bank. However, as a result of the numerous extensions and
- Fifteen single ground floor bedrooms, eleven with en-suite WCs
- Sixteen single
first floorbedrooms, fourteen with en-suite WCs.
- One double
first floorbedroom with en-suite WC.
- Large main lounge with two smaller lounges on the ground floor.
- Main and small dining room on the ground floor.
- Three bathrooms, two of which are fitted with specialist baths. and a shower room.
- Toilets, Kitchen, laundry room, workshop
andvarious other ancillary rooms are situated throughout the building.
All rooms used by people living at The Poplars are fitted with easy to use radio alarm units that can be used to call a member of staff for assistance or alert them to an emergency.
Outside there are large gardens and patio areas, all of which have seating areas and are easily accessible by wheelchair.
Much care and thought